IN PERSON WEBINAR - What the Estate Planner Needs to Know About Roth Retirement Plans
About the program: What the Estate Planner Needs to Know about Roth Retirement Plans will include information on:
- Roth basics: Types of Roth plans, tax treatment, who can have one, how to get one
- Why Roths are a great deal for wealthy clients and some others
- Who should get a Roth plan and who should NOT
- Who to name as beneficiary of the Roth plan (and who NOT to name)
- What your wills and trusts need to say about Roth plans
- Tax free Roth conversions and other tax saving Roth tips Clients universally pursue investment strategies for the purpose of building wealth. Strategies often focus on obtaining high returns and minimizing income taxation.
About the speaker: Natalie Choate is an estate planning lawyer with Nutter McClennen & Fish in Boston. Her practice is limited to advising individuals and fiduciaries about the tax treatment of retirement benefits. Her book Life and Death Planning for Retirement Benefits has been called the tax professionals' "bible" on retirement plans. Natalie has lectured in all 50 states; her articles have appeared in Trusts & Estates, ACTEC Journal, and other professional tax publications. Her comments on estate and retirement planning have been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, and Forbes.
There is no cost for BEPC Members to attend this presentation.
Space is Limited!
Login now to register for this event.