Emerging Planners Networking Luncheon - The Multidisciplinary Team Approach to Estate Planning
Program: An esteemed group of past Baltimore Estate Planning Council Presidents assembled to share their experience and insight on how to approach comprehensive estate planning using a collaborative approach. Representing the various disciplines involved in the “Team Approach” of estate planning, we have legal, accounting, insurance, financial, philanthropic, and investment professionals.
- David Goldner, CPA, CFP®, CVA, Managing Partner, Gross, Mendelsohn & Associates, P.A
- David C. Dembert, Esq., AEP®, Principal of Jabobs & Dembert P.A. Law Offices
- Michael I.Friedman, J.D. CAP®, Senior Vice President, Philanthropic Planning and Service, The Associated
- Steve Thaler, MBA, CLU®, AEP®, Senior VP/ Client Advocate, Willis of Maryland
- Lawrence J. Macklin, Esq., CPA, AEP®, U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management
According to NAEPC:
“The ultimate purpose for collaboration is to tap into and harness the collective wisdom of the group.”
Join the Emerging Planners of the BEPC for this luncheon program. We welcome estate planning professionals practicing 10 years or fewer to join us for an afternoon of networking with like-minded professionals.
PARKING: Parking is complimentary in the Cathedral Street Garage located adjacent to The Associated building at 1311 Cathedral St, on the corner of Cathedral Street and Preston Street. Remember to take your ticket into the building to obtain validation from the front desk.
Open to Members and Non-Members. Registration is $15.00 per person.